Within the scope of your daily duties, you will coordinate the content creation process, and, among other tasks, be in charge of creating new content for several platforms, engaging prospects and customers. If you would like to join a winning marketing team, where your ideas are always heard, where learning is important and encouraged, where we support advancement as part of a very interesting industry each and every day, we would love to hear from you!
memoQ is a leading collaborative translation environment and TMS delivering premium solutions to the translation industry since 2004. memoQ is dedicated to delivering innovation through diverse developments that today help hundreds of thousands of freelance translators, translation companies, and enterprises worldwide. We operate in 8 countries with 100 colleagues. Our main offices are in Budapest and Gyula.
- Creating and executing a content marketing plan based on company goals and marketing strategy
- Writing clear and compelling content for various platforms
- Creating blog posts, downloadable content, emails, social media posts, videos, landing pages, brochures, etc.
- Coordinating the whole content development process, collaborating with other content creators and specialists
- Creating a social media communications plan, copywriting and posting, answering messages, and comments
- Conducting interviews to gain insights and input for the creation of content
- Managing and reporting on content marketing-related activities
- Providing the marketing team with great content, supporting marketing automation
- Uploading and keeping content updated, managing WordPress and HubSpot
- Ensuring overall content quality
- Participating in improving marketing measurement
- Working together with the marketing team to ensure content is distributed successfully
- Supporting the translation and localization of marketing materials
- Participating in CSR, PR, employer- and personal branding activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or economics
- 3-5 years of content marketing experience in B2B
- Proficient in written and spoken English, and outstanding copywriting skills (will be tested)
- Ability to coordinate the content creation process to be delivered on time, ensuring excellent quality
- Strong ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously
- Self-motivated to learn about new methods and techniques
- Familiar with content management systems and digital marketing tools
- Good understanding of SEO
- Strong customer focus
- Creative, accurate, and detail-oriented
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
We would appreciate it, if you also…
- had experience or were familiar with the language/localization/translation industry
- had an open mind and were ready to learn about a complex industry and its products
What we offer:
- An enthusiastic, converging team
- Dynamic, motivated, international environment
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work remotely
- Training and travel opportunities
How to apply
If you’re excited by this position, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your CV and a brief cover letter. We will be delighted to have a conversation about the vision and context of the products that you will help us build.
None of the Above Positions Fits You,
but You Would Like to Work at memoQ?
Send your CV and motivation letter in English to us. If your qualifications, professional experience and skills meet any other open positions, our HR Team will contact you.