The purpose of this job is to create, edit, upload (mainly) educational content that help us grow our visibility and customer satisfaction.
If you would like to join a winning marketing team, where your ideas are always heard, where learning is important and encouraged, where we support advancement as part of a very interesting industry each and every day, we would love to hear from you!
This position is also waiting for you if you have a background in digital marketing besides being familiar with CAT tools, TMSs, and the translation (technology) industry.
- If you love learning and would like to work with some of the best minds in the industry, memoQ, a global market leader in translation technology and one of the top 500 fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, can be a great choice for your continued professional growth.
- If workplace atmosphere is important to you, you’ll love working as part of memoQ’s highly motivated, talented, international team, with enthusiastic and helpful co-workers.
- If you like freedom and flexibility, you’ll enjoy the autonomy you’ll be trusted with at memoQ to make your own decisions, optionally working from home and also enjoying flexible working hours.
What you’ll do in this role at memoQ
As a member of memoQ’s Marketing Team, you will
- Creating educational content in various formats and for various platforms (written materials, videos, for the memoQ academy, for YouTube and webinars etc.) including video production, hosting, and narration
- Helping with the creation of lead generating content (email, newsletters, eBooks, blog etc.)
- Editing videos and educational materials, managing content (uploading, taking care of the academy platform etc.)
- Working with partners and vendors to create materials
- Working closely with the digital marketing team on the academy platform management, related marketing activities such as email marketing, promotion etc.
- Working closely with the documentation team to further the alignment of our teams and to provide the prospects and customers with a seamless educational content experience
- Working closely with the marketing team to provide content for marketing campaigns
- Working closely with the marketing team and design peers to have the created materials on brand
Occasionally supporting the content team and content cross-teams in day-to-day tasks
What we think will help you succeed in this role
We believe you can be phenomenally successful in this role if you recognize yourself in the description below. Don’t worry if you don’t meet all of the criteria—we value people who are ready to learn, and actively help all of our colleagues to improve.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communication (including languages), marketing or economy
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in B2B marketing, preferably mostly in digital marketing and/or content management/e-learning
- Ability to create and deliver content on time and in excellent quality
- Strong ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously
- Self-motivated to learn about new methods and techniques, tech-savviness (to be willing to learn about CMS and project management tools and all the necessary tech stack for your work)
- Familiar with CAT/TMS tools and the localization industry
- Familiar with content management systems and digital marketing tools
- Proficient in written and spoken English (Advanced level “C” complex English certification)
- Remarkable copywriting and verbal skills
- Outstanding customer focus
- Creativity and accuracy, ability to focus on details
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Detailed understanding of video metrics and KPIs
- Have a “can do” attitude and loves to be challenged
We would appreciate if you also…
- spoke one (or more) of the following languages fluently besides English: German, French, Japanese, and/or Korean
- had (product) marketing background in e-learning
- had experience with content creation / authoring tools (such as Articulate 360, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, etc.)
- had experience with LMS (learning management systems), such as Thinkific, Teachable, etc.
What we offer
- A top-notch marketing team
- Dynamic, motivated, international environment
- Supportive company culture
- Possibility to work remotely
- Training and travel opportunities
How to apply
If you think you possess the necessary skills and experience, please apply with your CV, cover letter (in English), and your expected salary range.
If you would like to stand out from other candidates, please send your reference materials and a short introduction video along with your application.