The Digital Marketing Specialist is a tech-savvy digital marketing role. The ideal candidate will successfully manage and execute performance marketing campaigns and ads, and successfully deal with digital marketing projects. They will also highly participate in improving the marketing measurement and our conversion paths. Supports marketing automation related tasks and inbound marketing activities.
To participate in the planning, execution and optimization of memoQ’s online marketing efforts. Create and manage marketing campaigns, setup automations workflows and work in team with all stakeholders to execute digital marketing activities.
- If you love learning and would like to work with some of the best minds in the industry, memoQ, a global market leader in translation technologies and one of the top 500 fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, can be a great choice for your continued professional growth
- If workplace atmosphere is important to you, you’ll love working as part of memoQ’s highly motivated, talented, international team, with enthusiastic and helpful coworkers, experiencing a diversity of people and cultures every day
- If you like freedom and flexibility, you’ll enjoy the autonomy you’ll get at memoQ to make your own decisions, the flat organization (no micromanagement!), and the flexible work hours
- Manages campaign related content in WordPress and Hubspot (banners, landing pages, blog posts etc...)
- Manages and reports on HubSpot’s campaign related marketing automation functionalities (sets up/manages chatbots, forms, routing, emails, developing scripts/playbooks, workflows, manages user lists, maintains owned resources).
- Works together with the digital marketing team in creating landing pages, email templates, CTAs, workflows, in handling the marketing automation system, A/B testing, segmenting.
- Manages data monitoring on memoq.com: sets up process to measure and report on campaign and user activity results on Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Search Console, HubSpot reporting tools and any other necessary/preferred tools
- Setting up, handling, and reporting on PPC campaigns, and working with agency to achieve goals and ROI targets
- Manages digital design requests for creative production of PPC and owned campaign purposes.
- Participates in the creation and management of reports of the digital marketing team (website, social media etc.)
- Monitors competitor’s digital activity and provides suggestions for improvement
- Participates and supports the creation of buyer journey and e-commerce plans and collaborates with the team to act on them
- Manage Social Media advertising using performance goals that drive new user adoption
- Use a process of testing to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations
- Use a data driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance.
- Communicate weekly updates, progress reports, timelines, and results on performance marketing activities/results and website performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- Data-driven, results-focused and tech-savvy
- 2-4 years of digital marketing experience in B2B, at least 1 year experience in setting up, handling, and reporting on PPC campaigns, preferably in B2B
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and within a team
- Self-motivated to learn about new methods and techniques
- Proficient in English
- Accuracy, exceptional analytical skills, detail-oriented
- Strong ability to execute multiple campaigns and tasks on time
- Up-to-date on the current digital trends
- Advantage: experience with HubSpot
What we think will help you succeed in this role
We believe you can be phenomenally successful in this role if you recognize yourself in the description below. And don’t worry if you don’t meet all of the criteria—we value people who understand their weaknesses, and actively help all of our colleagues to improve.
- You speak and write English fluently
- You have an open mind and ready to learn about a rather complicated industry
- You are process focused, meaning what you do can be reproduced to recreated great campaign results
- You're a quick thinker, able to solve complex problems with ease
- You're conscientious and organized, delivering what you promise, meeting deadlines, and working to completion despite any distractions
- You're happy to dive deep into the details and get your hands dirty when needed
- You're not rattled by change and ambiguity, but actively seek to try new approaches and change course flexibly when it makes sense
- You seek input for decisions broadly both within and outside the organization, communicating with ease and transparency with different stakeholders
- You're able to prioritize and break down long-term goals into manageable milestones and bring out the best in other people to ensure team success
How to apply
If you’re excited by this position, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your CV and a brief cover letter. We will be delighted to have a conversation about the vision and context of the products that you will help us build.
None of the Above Positions Fits You,
but You Would Like to Work at memoQ?
Send your CV and motivation letter in English to us. If your qualifications, professional experience and skills meet any other open positions, our HR Team will contact you.