The Services & Infrastructure Team is responsible for operating memoQ’s internal and external, public-facing IT systems and equipment, including server, communication systems, web sites, and memoQ’s SaaS systems. You, as our new Junior Systems Administrator will be member of this devoted team, making sure memoQ staff have the right IT equipment and a perfect software environment.
Our infrastructure consists primarily of Windows Server and Azure systems, but several customer-facing systems are Linux-based, many using a Java Enterprise architecture. Staff equipment is primarily Windows desktops and notebooks, but Apple presence is also considerable.
- Install, configure and maintain software and hardware equipment used by memoQ staff
- Administer user accounts and licenses and access to memoQ’s IT systems and services
- Provide internal support for staff members
- Maintain the inventory of IT assets
- Prepare the purchase of approved IT infrastructure elements and supplies
- Contribute to the operation, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting of memoQ's IT systems and services
- Administer some Linux-based systems
- Contribute to the documentation of the IT infrastructure and services
- Ensure security through the compliance of related policies
- Document own work
The ideal candidate
- At least 2 years of work experience as a system administrator in Windows environments
- IT related training
- Readiness and ability to quickly learn memoQ’s infrastructure and workflows
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Readiness to communicate within an international distributed team
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple deadlines, attention to details, accuracy
- Open minded, friendly, cheerful and an utmost helpful personality
- Proactive and ’can-do’ attitude
- Relevant Microsoft certification exams are a plus
- Experience with Docker technology in Linux environments is a plus
None of the Above Positions Fits You,
but You Would Like to Work at memoQ?
Send your CV and motivation letter in English to us. If your qualifications, professional experience and skills meet any other open positions, our HR Team will contact you.