memoQ is a proprietary computer-assisted translation management software suite. It is developed by the software company memoQ Translation Technologies, established in 2004 and cited as one of the fastest growing companies in the translation technology sector (3x Deloitte Technology Fast 50 award winner). Our suite of products is helping thousands of skilled translators and hundreds of language service providers and enterprises across the world to improve their impact and performance. Learn more about us at: www.memoq.com
What you’ll do as Lead UX/UI Designer
As Lead UX/UI Designer at memoQ, you will
• Define the vision for our end-to-end user experience, collaborating with Product, Marketing & Internal Development teams
• Lead design projects through the product development lifecycle, we understand problems and iterate through solutions
• Facilitate user-centred design, deploying all the tools to understand user motivations, habits, and workflows and validate solutions
• Coach and mentor your team and provide career guidance and development
• Champion user experience and advocate for design and user research best practice across the organisation, expanding design team and helping to build our design culture
What we think will help you succeed in this role
We believe you can be phenomenally successful in this role if you recognize yourself in the description below. And don’t worry if you don’t meet all of the criteria—we value people who understand their weaknesses, and actively help all of our colleagues to improve.
• You have experience in enterprise and/or consumer product design with a SaaS company
• Successful track record leading interdisciplinary teams informed by stakeholder and user inputs
• Proven focus on KPI-driven designs with a record of improving metrics through UI/UX
• Clear leadership skills
• Have excellent organisational, time and communication skills
Location: Budapest, IX. district.
Compensation: Competitive salary.
Contact: If you feel you possess the skills listed above and you are interested in the job, please send your CV to email@example.com
None of the Above Positions Fits You,
but You Would Like to Work at memoQ?
Send your CV and motivation letter in English to us. If your qualifications, professional experience and skills meet any other open positions, our HR Team will contact you.