What gets you up in the morning?
- Do you want to leave your mark on the world and help take a world-class software product to the next level?
- Do you love collaborating with great people?
- Are you thriving for continually growing and learning to be better at your work?
Then this position at memoQ may be just for you!
- If you love learning and would like to work with some of the best minds in the industry, memoQ can be a great choice for your continued professional growth.
- If workplace atmosphere is important to you, you’ll love working as part of memoQ’s highly motivated, talented, international team, with enthusiastic and helpful coworkers.
- If you like freedom and flexibility, you’ll enjoy the autonomy you’ll get at memoQ to make your own decisions, optionally working from home and enjoying flexible working hours.
What you’ll do as DevOps Engineer
As a member of memoQ’s Development Team, you will
- Implement software features in our flagship product, memoQ and have a large impact on our customers’ lives
- Carry out architectural and background changes to modernize our code base and to help our users work more productively
- Build, test and maintain services using C#, .NET Core
- Be encouraged to constantly learn and grow as a developer as it suits you best, like attending workshops, conferences or read as many books as you want from our library
- Help more junior colleagues to grow in their position via mentoring
What we think will help you succeed in this role
We believe you can be phenomenally successful in this role if you recognize yourself in the description below. Don’t worry if you don’t meet all of the criteria—we value people who understand their weaknesses, and actively help all of our colleagues to improve. And we are looking for developers with different levels of experience.
- You have experience working with C# and its ecosystems
- You are keen to write tests alongside your code to be confident in its stability and quality (we test with NUnit)
- You write clean and readable OOP code
- You are a quick thinker, able to solve complex problems with ease
- You are not rattled by change and ambiguity, but actively seek to try new approaches and change course flexibly when it makes sense
- You are enthusiastic to learn new skills and share them with your colleagues
- You experience mistakes as part of being human instead of blaming the person who committed them (be it you or others) and regard it as an opportunity to learn and grow
- You are willing to take part in inevitably boring or dirty work as well as inspiring and interesting tasks
Our tech stack
- We write backend code in C# and .NET Core
- We test with NUnit and Ranorex
- We manage our code in Gitlab
- We store our NuGet packages in Nexus
- We use Cake to automate our build systems
How to apply
If you’re excited by this position, please get in touch with us by clicking the button below, fill in the form & attache CV and a brief cover letter. We will be delighted to have a conversation with you about your experience and career goals, as well as the vision and context for the products that you will help us build.