We owe our success to people and processes. A Sales Assistant is the supportive force behind both, and we are currently seeking someone exceptional to take the helm.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a proactive and charismatic Sales Assistant to join our team based in Budapest.
The ideal candidate will be a problem solver who has excellent communication skills and impeccable attention for detail. An ability to multitask, manage complex schedules, and meet changing deadlines is essential to the position.
Are you dedicated with an outstanding organisation skills and could help us to take good care of our Sales people?
You will report directly to the Chief Sales Officer and the main focus is enabling her to work in a more efficient manner.
Then this position at memoQ may be just for you!
- If you love learning and would like to work with some of the best minds in the industry, memoQ, a global market leader in translation technology and one of the top 500 fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, can be a great choice for your continued professional growth.
- If workplace atmosphere is important to you, you’ll love working as part of memoQ’s highly motivated, talented, international team, with enthusiastic and helpful co-workers.
- If you like freedom and flexibility, you’ll enjoy the autonomy you’ll be trusted with at memoQ to make your own decisions, enjoying flexible working hours.
What you’ll do in this role at memoQ
As a Sales Assistant and your main responsibilities will include
- Being a point of contact for the Sales department
- Running regular reporting for sales pipeline
- Creating weekly reports (HubSpot, finance system), monthly reports and lists
- Help creating presentations, prepare slides for various purposes
- Help organizing meetings
- Supporting Chief Sales Officer in administration
- Updating sales-related documents
- Taking notes in meetings, helping the Chief Sales Officer with internal communications
- General administration, managing Sales team related bookings (concerning travel, accommodation), invoice management
- Managing Sales team related courier service, incoming and outgoing deliveries (DHL, DPD, Fedex, TNT, etc.)
What we think will help you succeed in this role
We believe you can be phenomenally successful in this role if you recognize yourself in the description below.
Don’t worry if you don’t meet all of the criteria—we value people who have the right attitude and are ready to learn.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Reporting experience
- Advanced level user of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Understanding of sales processes
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple deadlines, attention to details, accuracy
- Proactive and ’can-do’ attitude
- Dedication to the team and the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Advantage: experience with industry software such as HubSpot
How to apply
If you’re interested by this position, please get in touch with us by clicking the button below. Fill the form, attach your CV and a brief cover letter. We will be delighted to have a conversation about the vision and context of the product and services that you will help us build.