memoQ is a proprietary computer-assisted translation management software suite. It is developed by the software company memoQ Translation Technologies, established in 2004, and cited as one of the fastest-growing companies in the translation technology sector (3x Deloitte Technology Fast 50 award winner). Our suite of products is helping thousands of skilled translators and hundreds of language service providers and enterprises across the world to improve their impact and performance. Learn more about us at memoq.com.
We are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join our Design Team.
What you’ll do as Senior UX Designer
- Work closely and collaboratively with Product Managers and Product Owners to support user research, define UX strategy and deliver engaging user experience and user interface to fulfill the overall product vision
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes and detailed user interfaces using our Design System
- Participate in building and testing interactive prototypes in Figma
- Prepare and present design concepts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Drive the development of our Design System
- Mentor and support other members of the Design Team
- Advocate and evangelize User Experience as a profession across the company
- Creating UX research plans about the project background, objectives, research methods, research scope & focus areas, research participant profiles
- Creating usability test scripts
What we think will help you succeed in this role
We believe you can be successful in this role if you recognize yourself in the description below. And don’t worry if you don’t meet all the criteria — we are actively helping all of our colleagues to improve in many ways.
- 4+ years of design experience with a portfolio showcasing digital product design
- Proven focus on KPI-driven designs with a record of improving metrics through UI/UX
- Deep knowledge in Figma or similar design and prototype tools
- Experience in different UX research methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Experience in designing Windows applications is a big plus
- Experience in building and maintaining a Design System
- Experience in using Hotjar, Analytics or similar analytics tools
None of the Above Positions Fits You,
but You Would Like to Work at memoQ?
Send your CV and motivation letter in English to us. If your qualifications, professional experience and skills meet any other open positions, our HR Team will contact you.