What gets you up in the morning?
- Do you want to leave your mark on the world and make your contribution to a world-class Sales team?
- Do you love interacting with great people?
- Are you passionate about translation and translation technology?
- Are you passionate about localization?
- Do you feel comfortable communicating in German (speaking and writing)?
- Are you a “solution finder”, always in search of the right answer for someone, or the functionality that can unlock a buying decision?
Then this position at memoQ may be just for you!
- If you love learning and would like to work with some of the best minds in the industry, memoQ, a global market leader in translation technology and one of the top 500 fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, can be a great choice for your continued professional growth.
- If workplace atmosphere is important to you, you’ll love working as part of memoQ’s highly motivated, talented, international team, with enthusiastic and helpful co-workers.
- If you like freedom and flexibility, you’ll enjoy the autonomy you’ll be trusted with at memoQ to make your own decisions, optionally working from home and also enjoying flexible working hours.
What you’ll do in this role at memoQ
As a member of memoQ’s Sales Team, our German speaking Hub, you will
- Be the team’s technical expert, the go-to person regarding memoQ server features, Cloud solutions, the one to provide training, demos, problem-solving master
- Represent memoQ at relevant industry events
- Interact with your team for proper qualification and escalate or follow-through with the sales process
- Help with the pre-sale and post-sale processes, answer many questions, be very patient while enjoying it
What we think will help you succeed in this role
We believe you can be phenomenally successful in this role if you recognize yourself in the description below. Don’t worry if you don’t meet all of the criteria—we value people who are ready to learn, and actively help all of our colleagues to improve.
- You have experience with memoQ TMS, server and Cloud solutions
- You’re a fervent localization expert, passionate about the language industry
- You’re speaking and writing at good-level German and English
- You are not afraid of talking to people, offer solutions, ask for painpoints
- You can answer technical questions about memoQ TMS and have extensive knowledge of the tool
- You know how Sales processes work and you are enthusiastic to learn new skills
- You experience mistakes as part of being human and regard it as an opportunity to learn and grow
- You are willing to take part in inspiring and interesting tasks
How to apply
If you’re excited by this position, please get in touch with using the application form, including your English CV. We will be delighted to have a conversation about the vision and context of the products that you will help us build.