What gets you up in the morning?
- Do you want to leave your mark on the world and help take a world-class software product to the next level?
- Are you obsessed with helping cross-functional teams to thrive and deliver?
- Do you love talking to people and discussing problems and ideas?
- Are you driven by helping others grow through discussions, mentoring and helping your team with their daily work, so they can perform better and better?
Then the Team Coach role at memoQ may be just for you!
- If you love learning and would like to work with some of the best minds in the industry, memoQ, a global market leader in translation technologies and one of the top 500 fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, can be a great choice for your continued professional growth
- If workplace atmosphere is important to you, you’ll love working as part of memoQ’s highly motivated, talented, international team.
- If you like freedom and flexibility, you’ll enjoy the autonomy you’ll get at memoQ, the friendly environment, and the flexible work hours.
What you’ll do as a Team Coach
As a Team Coach at memoQ, you will
- Be a part of one or possibly more cross-functional teams to facilitate their work and processes.
- Help your team in their agile development, better performance and knowledge sharing.
- Move your team towards delivering great results and keeping healthy team dynamics.
- Drive discussions with team members about difficult topics.
- Work with our Head of Development to enable better team management.
What we think will help you succeed in this role
We believe you can be phenomenally successful in this role if you recognize yourself in the description below. And don’t worry if you don’t meet all of the criteria—we value people who understand their weaknesses, and actively help all of our colleagues to improve.
- You’re a friendly person who likes people.
- You have a solid knowledege of agile methodologies and best practices but are also open to alternative solutions.
- You have skills to motivate a team to perform in a non-threatening way.
- You are able to ease the tension between people.
- You can create a safe environment for your team, where people feel encouraged to ask for help, raise questions, challenge assumptions, experiment with new approaches, and step outside familiar territory to grow.
- You're not rattled by change and ambiguity, but actively seek to try new approaches and change course flexibly when it makes sense.
- You're able to prioritize and break down long-term goals into manageable milestones and bring out the best in other people to ensure team success.
- You speak and write English fluently.
- You live near or are willing to regularly travel to Budapest so you can spend some days in our head office every week (with plenty of flexible home office opportunities).
How to apply
If you’re excited by this position, please get in touch with us using our application form (click to the button below). We will be delighted to have a conversation with you about your experience and career goals, as well as the vision and context for the products that you will help us build.