We are memoQ Translation Technologies, a software company established in 2004 and cited as one of the fastest growing companies in the translation technology sector (3x Deloitte Technology Fast 50 award winner; SaaS Global top500 company). Our flagship product is memoQ, a proprietary computerassisted translation management software suite. We are an increasingly global company with over 80 employees and offices in Budapest, Gyula, Bonn and Toronto. Our suite of products is helping thousands of skilled translators and hundreds of language service providers and enterprises across the world to improve their impact and performance. Learn more about us at: www.memoq.com The Customer Success Manager will connect our Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian and Ukrainian markets to a great memoQ experience. Own overall relationship with assigned customers and enable these accounts to be successful with memoQ; work with multiple stakeholders to advise customers on best practices to ensure long-term ROI and satisfaction; coordinate problem-solving and training sessions with our Solution Architects and Business Services teams; help customers establish optimal workflows and processes; establish measurements of success; support account growth, loyalty and renewal.
- Responsible for a portfolio of customers across various industries and manage complete customer journey (onboarding - engagement - growth - renewal) to exceed customer and memoQ key performance goals
- Manage the needs of different audiences and stakeholders while having a strategic view of the client base
- Create and deliver quarterly business reviews at all levels of the organization
- Monitor accounts, identify risks and proactively reach out to high growth potential accounts
- Measure Net Promoter Score (NPS) regularly; maintain a clear view of the health of your portfolio
- Build and nurture strong strategic advisory relationships with the users to make their businesses more effective and successful with memoQ
- Develop, prepare and nurture customers for advocacy; regularly source case studies/references
- Communicate customer journey pain-points, and other relevant learnings with the team and back to the organization (responsible for representing the customer within the business)
- Encourage and implement sustainable improvements that have a measurable impact on the customer and team level
- Plan and organise advanced technical trainings (online and in-person) for customers
- Collaborate with the Product and Support teams, developers and engineers to help customers resolve issues they are facing
- Invite, involve and engage customers for and during memoQ conferences and events
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in sales and account management
- Fluent English, Hungarian (knowledge of Slovak, Czech, Romanian, Russian or Ukrainian is a plus)
- Understanding of business processes
- Personality: “it’s nice to be important but it’s important to be nice”
- Experience and proven track record in selling, upselling and cross-selling
- Proven track of building strong relationships with customers
- Experience in quantitative research methods
- Experience in data management and analytics using CRM systems
- Sales attitude and strong customer focus
- Good command of MS Office
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ambitious, self-confident, enthusiastic
- Customer satisfaction rate (NPS scores) - Customer life time value growth - New business via existing customer referrals and other networking activities - Stimulating and growing continous customer advocacy: receiving customer testimonials; developing high quality case studies; obtaining reviews; blog posts; joint presentations; referrals, etc.
None of the Above Positions Fits You,
but You Would Like to Work at memoQ?
Send your CV and motivation letter in English to us. If your qualifications, professional experience and skills meet any other open positions, our HR Team will contact you.