What gets you up in the morning?
- Do you want to leave your mark on the world and make your contribution to a world-class Sales team?
- Do you love interacting with great people?
- Are you passionate about localization and translation technology?
- Are you passionate about various industries, talking with enterprises and LSPs, in their mother tongue?
- Are you a “solution finder”, always in search of the right answer for someone, or the functionality that can unlock a buying decision
Then this position at memoQ may be just for you!
- If you love learning and would like to work with some of the best minds in the industry, memoQ, a global market leader in translation technology and one of the top 500 fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, can be a great choice for your continued professional growth.
- If workplace atmosphere is important to you, you’ll love working as part of memoQ’s highly motivated, talented, international team, with enthusiastic and helpful co-workers.
- If you like freedom and flexibility, you’ll enjoy the autonomy you’ll be trusted with at memoQ to make your own decisions, optionally working as an employee, from home and also enjoying flexible working hours.
What you’ll do in this role at memoQ
As a member of memoQ’s Sales Team, you will
- Be the company’s first point of contact for prospects, in the given territory (Canada, US, Latin America), enterprise and LSP market
- Represent memoQ at relevant industry events, some traveling included within the Hub territory, eventual trip to the HQ in Europe
- Interact with the Sales team for proper qualification, outbound and inbound sales process, following from the first contact till providing the best solution
- Help with the prospecting process, answer many questions, be very patient and dedicated while enjoying it
What we think will help you succeed in this role
We believe you can be phenomenally successful in this role if you recognize yourself in the description below.
Don’t worry if you don’t meet all of the criteria—we value people who have the right attitude and are ready to learn.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in outbound sales on the US market
- Experience in software sales and / or the localization industry
- Fluent French and English knowledge; Spanish would be a further advantage
- Understanding of business processes, reporting processes
- Good team worker
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Sales attitude and strong customer focus
- Experience with Sales Navigator
- Able to influence and negotiate with key decision-makers
- Compliance with memoQ standards
- Experience and proven track record in solution offering, selling
- Proven track of building strong relationships with customers
- Events, conferences in the Hub territory, eventual visit to the HQ in Europe
- Experience in quantitative research methods
- Experience in data management and analytics using CRM systems
- Good command of MS Office, HubSpot
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently
- High level of initiative and creativity
- Ambitious, self-confident, enthusiastic
What will really knock our socks off
- That you contribute to add more and more happy partners using memQ, sharing their happiness from such an intuitive TMS, adjusted to their needs
How to apply
If you’re interested by this position, please get in touch with us by clicking the button below. Fill the form, attach your CV and a brief cover letter. We will be delighted to have a conversation about the vision and context of the product and services that you will help us build.