Plunet offers a seamless integration with the CAT tool memoQ. This means that you can use the features of both systems within a single platform to automate your workflows and reduce the risk of human error.
memoQ & Plunet Partner Webinar – Seamless Integration of Business and Production Workflows
Rozetta is a Machine Translation engine tailored especially for the Japanese language. One of their goals is to bring Japanese closer to the rest of the world by providing quality translations.
What are the customer issues that can be solved by Rozetta’s machine translation engine and memoQ plugin?
Yo Miura & Masaru Kawahara
Sales Representative for Japan at memoQ & Localization Consultant at Rosetta
If you are curious how you can take full advantage of the tool, tune in for our live demo where we show you the main challenges of game localization, and how you can overcome them with the new memoQ-Gridly integration.
In this webinar, we will share some hacks about:
- The endless content updates cycle.
- The most common issues in game/app development and localization.
- Pivot localization: how to bridge translation from non-English languages to global.
- Multi-stage localization: how to integrate LQA, VO, and other steps into your localization workflows.
- How TM, glossaries, and MT can save you time and money.
memoQ + Gridly: Overcome localization challenges in app & game development
Michael Souto & Gábor Kovács