memoQ Quality policy
The strategic goals of memoQ Zrt., defined and communicated by the management of the company, include the fundamentals of product quality and customer focus.
memoQ Zrt., a leading provider of translation management and translation productivity systems, is fully committed to provide products and services of the highest quality, and also to business continuity and the security of assets and information to the highest degree.
To this end, memoQ Zrt. has introduced, maintains and continuously improves a quality management system (QMS), compliant to ISO 9001:2015 (MSZ ISO EN 9001:2015), and an information security management system (ISMS), compliant to ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (MSZ ISO/IEC 27001:2014).
The strategic goals of memoQ Zrt., defined and communicated by the management of the company, include the fundamentals of product quality and customer focus. These fundamentals and values are the base of the operation and quality improvements inside memoQ. To that end, the management of memoQ Zrt. has introduced and operates a quality management system, in compliance with the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.
Information security policy
The strategy of memoQ Zrt., as defined by the management of the company, assigns vital importance to a) the continuity and security of memoQ’s services, and b) the security and the availability of the data owned by customers of memoQ’s products.
It is also of utmost importance to protect memoQ’s own intellectual property and business data during the operation of memoQ. All aspects of information security are treated with the highest priority throughout memoQ’s operation and organization.
To achieve this, memoQ’s management and responsible personnel will:
- continuously monitor the professional, data protection and other legal requirements relating to the company’s operations, and ensure full compliance;
- ensure the continuous improvement of the operations of the company through employing internal controls and continuous development suggestions;
- ensure that the information security principles in effect are known to all members of the organization;
- provide suitable working conditions that enable all personnel to work according to the principles of the quality management and information security management systems;
- choose and employ reliable subcontractors that commit to, accept, and comply with the professional and information security requirements;
- ensure regular (annual or more frequent) assessment and re-evaluation of threats and security risks relating to the protected information assets, and update the information protection rules and procedures;
- ensure the operation of a comprehensive, closed and risk-proportional information security system.
In order to put the above requirements to practice, the management of memoQ Zrt. has introduced, operates and continuously improves an information security management system complying with the ISO/IEC 27001 standard.