When you’re a freelance translator juggling different projects and deadlines at the same time, you can’t afford to lose time, and want to make sure that you use all your resources in a smart way. You have to make it a point to use words and expressions consistently across all documents within the same project so your client is always happy.
Exclusive memoQ Webinar for Translators
Santiago de Miguel
Solution Engineer at memoQ
The Kalcium Quickterm-memoQ integration is based on the API, so once you connect the two systems, periodic synchronization will happen automatically. This will allow terminology managers to focus on terminology rather than the manual repetitive process of importing and exporting termbases, which doesn’t provide any added value.
The Kalcium Quickterm-memoQ integration explained: how to include advanced terminology in your localization workflow
Klaus Fleischmann & Jure Dernovsek
You will learn about iTMS, the translation business management system developed by Peter & Clark Technologies, together with memoQ TMS, make up a system where you can cover your business management needs enhanced with translation management technology. In this webinar, we walk you through how the iTMS-memoQ integration works by showing you an entire workflow combining the […]
memoQ & iTMS Partner Webinar: Manage Multilingual Content Like a Pro
Tom Alwood & Jure Dernovsek
Join our webinar with Consoltec at 11:00 a.m. on January 25th! Jean-François Mur and Anna Mohácsi-Gorove will be sharing the best translation management practices using FlowFit and memoQ.
FlowFit-memoQ : The seamless integration
Jean-François Mur (Consoltec) & Anna Mohácsi-Gorove (memoQ)
memoQ 9.10 is here, and it’s all about helping you become more productive.
Hello, memoQ 9.10!
Veronika Pándi & Zsolt Varga
Project Managers at memoQ
memoQ 9.9 is here, and it’s all about helping you become more productive.
Hello, memoQ 9.9!
Marianna Nagy, Veronika Pándi, Zsolt Varga
Product Managers at memoQ
Plunet offers a seamless integration with the CAT tool memoQ. This means that you can use the features of both systems within a single platform to automate your workflows and reduce the risk of human error.
memoQ & Plunet Partner Webinar – Seamless Integration of Business and Production Workflows
Rozetta is a Machine Translation engine tailored especially for the Japanese language. One of their goals is to bring Japanese closer to the rest of the world by providing quality translations.
What are the customer issues that can be solved by Rozetta’s machine translation engine and memoQ plugin?
Yo Miura & Masaru Kawahara
Sales Representative for Japan at memoQ & Localization Consultant at Rosetta
If you are curious how you can take full advantage of the tool, tune in for our live demo where we show you the main challenges of game localization, and how you can overcome them with the new memoQ-Gridly integration.
In this webinar, we will share some hacks about:
- The endless content updates cycle.
- The most common issues in game/app development and localization.
- Pivot localization: how to bridge translation from non-English languages to global.
- Multi-stage localization: how to integrate LQA, VO, and other steps into your localization workflows.
- How TM, glossaries, and MT can save you time and money.
memoQ + Gridly: Overcome localization challenges in app & game development
Michael Souto & Gábor Kovács
memoQ 9.8 arrives with a set of new connectors and integrations to help streamline workflows and make the lives of translation professionals easier on every level.
The most recent developments cover:
- integration with Gridly to help deliver seamless localization workflow for developers of digital products. This integration speeds up the localization process and facilitates low-friction collaboration with translation teams and partners.
- integration with Belazy to help language service providers streamline their translation workflows.
- memoQ WebTrans integration with Antidote, the market-leading writing assistance software suite for English and French.
- Regex Assistant, a new fast track to memoQ’s regex-powered find-and-replace functionality and greater productivity.
- a Jira Connector, which allows seamless integration between the system that stores the source content and the translation management system
Hello, memoQ 9.8!
Ádám Gaugecz & Zsolt Varga
Product Owners at memoQ